- Participation Posts (3): During the week.
- Initiating posts: 10:00 PM, Sat., April 23.
- Responding posts: 10:00 PM, Monday, April 25.
- Weekly Reflection: 10:00 PM, Tues., April 19 (Week 13) and Mon., April 25 (Week 14).
- Major Project Conference Paper:
- To ensure comments for revision: April 20, 10:00 PM
- Otherwise: April 22, 10:00 PM
- Project Presentations: Ready to present by April 19. Exact times TBA.
- Read, listen, and view to lectures as they are posted throughout the week.
- Complete weekly Participation Post assignments.
- One Initiating post should respond to the Bazerman reading. Identify and briefly describe five key ideas.
- One Initiating post should address an issue related to the course. You might, for example, discuss some major rhetorical decisions you’ve made in drafting or revising your Project Presentation.
- The Responding post should respond to one of your classmates’ posts.
- Complete Week 13 Reflection Assignment. Due: Tues., April 19, 10:00 PM.
- Complete the Project Presentation. Due: Ready to present by April 19.
- Finish revising the Project Conference Paper instructor-review draft. Due: April 20, 10:00 PM or April 22, 10:00 PM.
- Project Presentations. Times to be announced.
- Start work on and finish Week 14 Reflection assignment. Due: Mon., April 25, 10:00 PM.
- Work on Course Reflection assignment. Due: May 3, 10:00 PM.
- Bazerman, Charles. A Rhetoric of Literate Action: Literate Action, Vol. 1. Fort Collins:TheWAC Clearinghouse. (Required textbook, available for free download)
- Ch. 12: “Managing Writing Processes and the Emergent Text,” pp. 147-162.