- Participation Posts (3): During the week.
- Initiating posts: 10:00 PM, Sat., April 9.
- Responding posts: 10:00 PM, Monday, April 11.
- Weekly Reflection: 10:00 PM, Tues., April 5.
- Project Conference Paper, peer-review draft: 10:00 PM, April 11.
- Read, listen, and view to lectures as they are posted throughout the week.
- Complete weekly Participation Post assignments.
- One Initiating post should respond to the Bazerman reading. Identify and briefly describe five key ideas.
- One Initiating post should address any issue relevant to the course.
- One Responding post should respond to one of your classmates’ posts.
- Complete the Project Conference Paper, peer-review draft. Due: April 11, 10:00 PM.
- Complete Week 11 Reflection assignment. Due: Tues., April 5, 10:00 PM.
- Start work on the Project Progress Report #2 assignment: Due April 15, 10:00 PM.
- Start work on Week 12 Reflection assignment. Due: Tues., April 12, 10:00 PM.
- Bazerman, Charles. A Rhetoric of Literate Action: Literate Action, Vol. 1. Fort Collins:TheWAC Clearinghouse. (Required textbook, available for free download)
- Ch. 10: “Spaces and Journeys for Readers: Organization and Movement,” pp. 123-136.