- Participation Posts (3): During the week.
- Initiating posts: 10:00 PM, Sat., April 2.
- Responding posts: 10:00 PM, Monday, April 4.
- Weekly Reflection: 10:00 PM, Tues., March 29.
- Project Progress Report #1: 10:00 PM, April 1.
- Annotated Bibliography: 10:00 PM, April 5.
- Read, listen, and view to lectures as they are posted throughout the week.
- Complete weekly Participation Post assignments.
- One Initiating post should respond to the Bazerman reading. Identify and briefly describe five key ideas.
- One Initiating post should address an issue related to class. One option might be to summarize trends or important issues you find emerging as you work on your annotated bibliographies.
- The Responding post should respond to one of your classmates’ posts.
- Complete Week 10 Reflection assignment. Due: Tues., March 29, 10:00 PM.
- Complete the Project Progress Report #1 assignment. Progress Report #1 Due: April 1, 10:00 PM.
- Complete the Annotated Bibliography assignment. Due: April 5, 10:00 PM.
- Start work on the Project Conference Paper assignment. Peer-review draft due: April 11, 10:00 PM.
- Start work on the Project Conference Presentation assignment. Due the week of April 19.
- Start work on Week 11 Reflection assignment. Due: Tues., April 5, 10:00 PM.
- Bazerman, Charles. “Reporting the Experiment: The Changing Account of Scientific Doings in the Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society, 1665-1800.” Shaping Written Knowledge: The Genre and Activity of the Experimental Article in Science. Madison: U of Wisconsin P, 1988. 59-79.