Skip to content
- Read, listen, and view to lectures as they are posted throughout the week.
- Complete weekly Participation Post assignments.
- One Initiating post should respond to the Bazerman readings. Identify and briefly describe five key ideas.
- One Initiating post should summarize your proposed Major Project. (As with all participation posts, your audience for this post is your classmates.)
- Your peer-reviews for the Critical Analysis of Science assignment will count as your third participation post for the week.
- Finish the Critical Analysis of Science peer reviews. Due: March 22, 10:00 PM.
- Revise the Critical Analysis of Science assignment for instructor review. Due: Instructor-review draft, March 28, 10:00 PM.
- Continue to work on the Annotated Bibliography assignment. Due: April 5, 10:00 PM.
- Complete Week 9 Reflection assignment. Due: Tues., March 22, 10:00 PM.
- Review the Project Progress Report assignment. Progress Report #1 Due: April 1, 10:00 PM.
- Review the Project Conference Paper assignment. Peer-review draft due: April 11, 10:00 PM.
- Review the Project Conference Presentation assignment. Due the week of April 19.
- Start work on Week 10 Reflection assignment. Due: Tues., March 29, 10:00 PM.
- Paradis, James G., and Muriel L. Zimmerman. The MIT Guide to Science and Engineering Communication. 2nd ed. Cambridge: The MIT Press, 2002. (Required textbook)
- Ch. 12: “Progress Reports,” pp. 183-191.
- Bazerman, Charles. A Rhetoric of Literate Action: Literate Action, Vol. 1. Fort Collins:TheWAC Clearinghouse. (Required textbook, available for free download)