Skip to content
- Read, listen, and view to lectures as they are posted throughout the week.
- Complete weekly Participation Post assignments.
- One Responding post should respond to one of the two Bazerman readings. Identify and briefly describe five key ideas.
- One Responding post may respond to the other Bazerman reading or may respond to one of your classmates’ posts.
- The Initiating post should respond to one of your classmates’ posts.
- Complete Week 9 Reflection assignment. Due: Tues., March 8, 10:00 PM.
- Finish the Critical Analysis of Science assignment. Due: Peer-review draft, March 10, 10:00 PM.
- Start work on Week 10 Reflection assignment. Due: Tues., March 22, 10:00 PM.
- Start work on the Critical Analysis of Science peer review. Due: March 22, 10:00 PM.
- Review and begin work on the Annotated Bibliography assignment. Due: April 5, 10:00 PM.
- Paradis, James G., and Muriel L. Zimmerman. The MIT Guide to Science and Engineering Communication. 2nd ed. Cambridge: The MIT Press, 2002. (Required textbook)
- Ch. 6: “Developing Graphics.” pp. 61-88.
- Bazerman, Charles. A Rhetoric of Literate Action: Literate Action, Vol. 1. Fort Collins:TheWAC Clearinghouse. (Required textbook, available for free download)