Skip to content
- Read, listen, and view to lectures as they are posted throughout the week.
- Review and complete weekly Participation Post assignment.
- One Initiating post should respond to issues raised in ch. 3 of Technical Communication Strategies for Today about working in teams.
- One Initiating post should respond to issues raised in ch. 19 of Solving Problems in Technical Communication about working in international environments.
- The Responding post should respond to one of your classmates’ posts.
- Work on and submit TCRP Progress Report #1. Due: Monday, April 4, 10:00 PM.
- Post the Week 10 Reflection assignment. Due: Tuesday, March 29, 10:00 PM.
- Begin work on the Week 11 Reflection assignment. Due: Tuesday, April 5, 10:00 PM.
- Johnson-Sheehan, Richard. Technical Communication Strategies for Today. 2nd ed. Boston: Pearson, 2015. (Required textbook)
- Ch. 3: “Working in Teams,” pp. 44-67.
- Johnson-Eilola, Johndan, and Stuart A. Selber. Solving Problems in Technical Communication. Chicago: U of Chicago P, 2013. (Required textbook)
- St. Amant, Kirk . Ch. 19: “What Do Technical Communicators Need to Know about International Environments?”, pp. 479-496.