Skip to content
- Reading posts for March 31. Due: 12:00 PM. Please post to the appropriate Slack channel.
- One post should be framed as a question and one post should be framed as a comment.
- Topic: Writing: Anthropology
- Texts to discuss
- Huff, Anne Sigismund. “The Continuing Relevance of Strategy.” Human Relations 54.1 (2001): 123-130. (PDF available in Blackboard)
- Gurney, Kim. “Ethnography of a Flame.” Critical Arts 27.4 (2013): 439-443. (PDF available in Blackboard)
Homework, to do for April 5
Homework, to read for April 5
- Barton, David, and Uta Papen. “What Is the Anthropology of Writing?” The Anthropology of Writing: Understanding Textually Mediated Worlds. 1st ed. London: Continuum, 2010. 3-32. (Read pp. 3-23. Online reading.)
- Schollmeier, Paul. “Toward a Rhetoric of Anthropology.” Social Epistemology: A Journal of Knowledge, Culture, and Policy 18.1 (2004): 59-69. (PDF available in Blackboard)