Skip to content
- Reading posts for March 29. Due: 12:00 PM. Please post to the appropriate Slack channel.
- One post should be framed as a question and one post should be framed as a comment.
- Topic: Writing: Psychology
- Texts to discuss
- Kellogg, Ronald. “Homo Symbolificus.” The Psychology of Writing. Oxford: Oxford UP, 1994. 3-24. (Read pp. 3-18, PDF in Blackboard)
- Boice, Robert. “Writing Blocks and Tacit Knowledge.” Journal of Higher Education 64.1 (1993): 19-54. (PDF in Blackboard)
- Robillard, Amy. Excerpt from “The Functions of Citation.” College English 68.3 (2006): 253-271. (For the Text and Networks Project, question 5 . PDF in Blackboard, both in Week 10 readings and in the Texts and Networks Project handouts folder.)
Homework, to do for March 31
Homework, to read for March 31
- Huff, Anne Sigismund. “The Continuing Relevance of Strategy.” Human Relations 54.1 (2001): 123-130.
- Gurney, Kim. “Ethnography of a Flame.” Critical Arts 27.4 (2013): 439-443.