Skip to content
- Topic: What We Know Project Group Work
Homework, to do for March 3
- Reading posts for March 3. Due: 12:00 PM. Please post to the appropriate Slack channel.
- One post should be framed as a question and one post should be framed as a comment.
- Finish the instuctor-review draft revision of the Rhetorical Investigation assignment.
- Instructor-review draft due: 10:00 PM, March 3.
- “What We Know” assignment.
Homework, to read for March 3
- Stock, Brian. Selections from Listening for the Text: On the Uses of the Past. Philadelphia: U of Pennsylvania P, 1990. (PDF in Blackboard)
- “Introduction: Orality, Literacy, and the Sense of the Past.” pp. 1-15. (Read pp. 1-11.)
- Ch. 1: “History, Literature, Textuality.” 16-29.
- Ballif, Michelle. “Historiography as Hauntology: Paranormal Investigations into the History of Rhetoric.” Theorizing Histories of Rhetoric. Ed. Michele Ballif. Carbondale, IL: Southern Illinois UP, 2013. 139-153. (PDF in Blackboard)